Earth Day Inspo!!

Hello and good morning from New Orleans!!  Right now we are enjoying the fruit of my husband's hard work, at Winners Circle,  but I still wanted to get this up today.  


Did yall know that Earth Day is Sunday?  Well it is, and I thought it would be appropriate to incorporate Earth Day into my April Ipsy post, considering that everything I received was fairly minimal.  This month covered a large range of items, and not targeted towards one specific area of beauty products. 


First off, let me point out that I freaking love this months bag! It's so cute, and so perfect for the spring.  I've been with Ipsy for about a year and a half, and I think there was only 1 bag that I just did not like.  This one is so fun and girly, and the flip side is lavender, which makes it trendy as well!


Alright, alright, alright!!  This right here is my new favorite body scrub!!  The brand is Pirlisse Beauty, and it's a Coconut Oil and Coffee Sugar Body Scrub!!  I mean, just by its name it sounds amazing, but it is actually amazing!  It smells delicious, if you're a coffee connoisseur like myself!  Can you see just how small this little tube is?  I used the whole thing in one shower, so I'm gonna need to go order the full size asap!


Second up is this smoothing radiance mask from, Laboratories Filorga.  The mask is infused with collagen and elastin, to hydrate, smooth, and soften your skin.  There were no instructions on how to use this product so, I just went with it! Lol After I applied the mask, it's like it soaked into my skin.  I left it there for about 10 minutes then washed it off.  I shed probably Google it!! Lol However,  it left my skin extremely soft!!  if you want your makeup to look good no matter what, then you need to have a good skincare routine no matter what!  


Third in my bag is this shader brush from Royal and Langnickle.  I have used this tool twice.   It's okay, not fabulous,  but it will definitely get some use.  I used it to contour under my lip, down my nose, and in my crease.  It says it's good for packing,  but I feel like it's too fluffy.  It's also vegan and cruelty free.


This lip gloss from Dirty Little Secret in the shade Nude Beach is AMAZING!!  Its basically a clear gloss with the tiniest smidge of color in it.  I've had my bag for a week and a half now, and I have literally been using it nonstop!  I use it as a topper and alone.


This Pretty Woman Nailmedic nail polish was pretty cool.  It's infused with keratin and calcium to help strengthen and restore damaged nails your nails, which I need!  This formula helps protect your nails from pollutants and toxins.   Where this shade, "rise and slay" is a beautiful color, it is not very flattering on me.  


This is my Earth Day Minimal look that I was able to create using the products that I received in this mo tha Ipsy bag!  I hope you all enjoyed today's post.  Have an awesome weekend and try to do something to help our Earth be cleaner!  Love yall!! 

- Krystal 😘


Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products


Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program


Comments

Popular Posts