The Achiever

Achiever - A person who achieves a high or specified level of success

Success - The accomplishment of an aim or purpose


Purpose - The reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. 




It's kinda crazy how little things inspire us.  I was looking through this magazine the other day and found a series that they had put together on famous or well known women. The stories were very interesting to read, but as soon as I saw The Achiever  it got me thinking about myself and my life; where I am, where I'm going, and where I want to go. I thought, whoa, I dont think I've achieved much of anything really. And this just really bothered me for some reason. So I had to do what I always do, i had to write it out so that my eyes could see it and so my brain could process it. I started with the most basic achievement that there is and went from there:

- I graduated high school.
- I graduated college with a Child Development Associate. 
- I started an online children's boutique specializing in hairbows and tutus.
- I am a Licensed Zumba Instructor 
- I have carried the title Youth Pastor
- I am a lifestyle blogger 
- I have successfully bought 2 homes.
- I had a piece of my writing published in an online magazine. 



As I was writing these things about myself,  I wondered, am I boasting? Am I tooting my own horn?  Is this something that God would be pleased with? Then God reminded me;

The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.
Psalms 37:23

So then I had to stop writing and thank God, for what all He has brought me through. He was there the whole time; with every step of the way, cheering me on. Saying, "way to go Krystal!" Pushing me, "you got this, you can do it!" Everytime I took a leap of faith, "I'm so proud of you!" Everytime people that I loved, left out of my life, He was there saying, "Its gonna be ok, because I love you!" 


To be honest after talking with the Father, and having him reassure His love for me, all of the listed above doesn't even matter. All that matters is that the Almighty loves me, and Hes in my corner, and Hes rooting for me, and Hes working things out for my life! So I'd say I am an Achiever!

I hope this encourages someone today! If anyone is in need of prayer for guidance or strength, please let me know in the comments and I will put you at the top of my list!!

- Krystal 😘


Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK1RXrTsuXd3p-No2KKJzHA

-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program



Comments

Popular Posts