House of Prayer!

One Sunday morning, back in January, my family visited the Prescott, Assembly of God church. I think we had woke up late, and Stephens parents go there, so we thought, why not?!!! As we sat through the service, I couldn't help but feel like I was supposed to start a prayer meeting there. Which was kinda weird because we don't go there. So I was like ok, whatever that's crazy. I didn't tell anyone what I was thinking, I just prayed about it, and asked God to lead the way. 

The following Monday or Tuesday a video was posted on Facebook, of a fight that had broke out in a high school principals' office, in the next town over from us. With us having school aged kids, my heart was completely gripped for our region. A few days later I messaged the Pastor, and told him what had been in my spirit. 

Later that night I was watching a video on Facebook, and it stopped working. Then instantly I got an inbox from a friend, which was the exact same video that had froze up. This friend goes to the Prescott AG church, so I told her what I was feeling in my spirit and she was like, "YES, that's what I'm feeling too!" It took about a week to get everything "approved through the board". But, when I spoke to Pastor Jerry about things, I told him, "I want to come in, hook up my worship music, and open the doors to the public." And that's exactly what we do.

 After praying for an hour or longer, depending on Holy Spirit, me and my friend, Janice, will testify about what God is doing in our lives, and in others around us. And sometimes we just have to laugh because we know the specifics that we pray for, and we know that God is doing a work in us and in others around us! 

The Bible says to make His house a house of prayer. If we're ever going to see true Revival in our town, region, or country, we must first get in the place of prayer. 

He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, ‘My Temple will be called a house of prayer...." Matthew 21:13

Now we're not praying specifically for the "Assembly of God church" we are praying for our region. Which includes but not limited to, First Baptist, First Methodist, Central Baptist, United Pentacost, Church of Christ, Church of the Nazarene,  Church of God in Christ.. Here are some of the declarations that we are making;

- God we thank you for what you're going to do in Prescott.

- God we thank you for what you are doing in Prescott.

- God send labors for the harvest.

- God release your Spirit in the schools. Flood the hallways and the classrooms with your glory. 

- God annoint the students and the teachers. 

- God we lift up the superintendent, the Pastors and leaders in our region. Lord give them wisdom and discernment.

- God if there are any Pastors or leaders  who are filled with self, shake them to repentance or shake them out of position.

- Lord we repent for any wrong doing.

- God show us the way to go, show us the path to take.

- Lord lead us to a life of Holiness

If you are in our area, please join us. If not pray over your area, and see a change. I hope this encouraged someone today! 



Comments

Popular Posts