Pulling Weeds.

After working on our home in Arkansas for 7 years, I was really enjoying not having to do any projects around our new Florida home, for a while anyways.  We've been here for 6 months now, so I thought it was time that i kicked myself into gear and started working on something.  Stephen had already been doing things outside like, pressure washing, cutting down tree limbs, and transplanting a few things here and there, so I figured I might as well jump in and help him with sprucing up our outdoor area!


I started in the flower beds by tossing out the rocks and pulling out all the weeds.  When I came to this one, I wasn't real sure if these were weeds or not.  They kinda look like Daisies, but once I got closer I realized that they were just weeds.  Then  of course God starts a heavenly download, which brings us to today's topic of, "Pulling Weeds".

Overall, when you look at the Bible as a whole; from beginning to end; all throughout scripture, God loves to garden.  There are several references about planting seeds, and growing where you are planted, I mean, God started it all with a garden!

Like I mentioned before, I wasn't sure if this was a weed or not, because it had flowers.  Then God revealed to me that some people will come into your life; that might be pleasing to the eye and are probably friendly on the surface, you may not realize they are weeds until you get a little closer you find out they like to gossip, talk about folks, or exaggerate the truth just a smidge. The question is, are you going to let those weeds continue to grow in your garden because they're a little prettier than the other weeds, or are you going to go ahead and pull them out?  

I would like to think, that you would just yank'em right out.  Oftentimes that's not the case though. Sometimes, you may feel like that pretty weed is adding character to your garden, and by the time you realize that you've let that pretty weed grow, you've allowed it to choke out the plants that were intended to be there.  Then you end up with a garden full of weeds...

I know from personal experience,  the aftermath of pulling weeds will leave you hurting for a while, but once the soreness wears off, you'll have a beautiful garden full of Gods goodness!  So be sure to go ahead and pull out the pretty weeds along with the ugly weeds, because  in the end, a weed is just a weed.




- Krystal 😘      



Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program


Comments

Popular Posts