My New Blog; Introduction Post

Well guys I don't really know where to begin, or what to say or what even inspired me to start a blog.  I have no idea how "writing" came into play at this point in my life. I've never thought about writing nor have I ever considered it as an outlet. I guess I just need a place to put my thoughts and tap into a little unfamiliar territory. I don't really have an agenda for this, I just thought "why not?"  So here it goes!


This is me, Krystal!  I have lots of titles; Wife, Mom, Youth Pastor, Zumba Instructor, and then the other time I may be a little cray cray! Anyhow, like I stated earlier, I am the wife to the most gorgeous man alive!! This is Stephen! (His friends call him Stevo!) I mean, look at him. And sometimes I'm like, how on earth did I pull this off?! On a scale from 1 - 10 he's a 12 easy!!


We've been married for a little over 7 years. I feel like we grow more in love as the time passes. Our life motto is "The Best Is Yet To Come!"  Besides the fact that he is FINE, he's an amazing daddy to our 3 kiddos!  


Together we have Gavin (9), Lillian (5) and EllyKay (1).  I'm pretty sure that I fell in love with being a mom the first time I laid eyes on my sweet boy! And much to my surprise, I was really good at being a mom! I'm not saying that I've got it all figured out or that we have arrived as parents by any means, but I do know that we are completely crazy about them! I am a stay at home mom, which means I take care of the household, that includes but not limited to clean, organize, meal prep, cook,   ect, ect, most know what its all about!! Never in my life had I ever imagined being a house wife. In fact I remember, when I was younger, saying, "Even if I was married to a millionaire, I would still need a job!" Ha! I've been working at home for the past 4 years! While I'm at home taking care of the house and kiddos, he's out killin it at Verizon!!

We have been in the ministry off and on over the past 7 years. We love Jesus and recognize him as our Lord and Savior. So, yes we are a Christian family!  We try our best to be a living witness to those around us and most importantly to our children. We say grace and thank the Lord for our many blessings in life. Me and Stephen are the Youth Pastors at Hope First Assembly of God. To me Stephen is one of the best examples of what/who a christian should be. We fully believe that holiness is a way of life, it's a standard that we live by. 

I am just so darn excited to see where this goes, to see where the Lord leads! My brain is a little messy sometimes. I'll have 10 thoughts at one time then forget every single one of them before I get a chance to write them down. But hey, I guess that's just life!

- Krystal 😘

Comments

Popular Posts