Iced Coffee? Yes Please!


Not sure if it's the heat or that school has let out, but I have been feeling extra sluggish these past few weeks.  I have found myself drinking more coffee in hopes that it will boost my energy levels.  As much as I love traditional coffee, I also love iced coffee.  So I put my Google search engine to good use, and found a ton of iced coffees that I can make at home.  I have listed and linked my absolute favorite!




















I hope yall enjoy these as much as I do! Prayers for a safe weekend!

- Krystal 😘


Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program


Comments

Popular Posts