Mixing Things Up // July Ipsy Glam Bag


Oh Hey Girl Hey!! This whole makeup look has me feelin all kinds of sassy!! Lol As much of a Neutral Nelly as I am, I do enjoy being able to mix things up and just have fun, and play with makeup.  Today's post is about what I received in my July Ipsy Glambag!  If you're interested in Ipsy, it's only $10 a month, you get 5 deluxe sample products and normally one of those 5 is a full sized product!


First up is a very large size black eyeshadow single from OFRA.  This pan is huge, and I wi probably ne er use the whole thing in a lifetime.  My eyes are hooded, so when I use dark colors it makes them look smaller than they already are.  I couldn't get it to show up in the picture,  but there are flecks of glitter mixed in the shadow.  I sprayed some setting spray on my brush before using, and I showed up beautifully on the eye!





2nd in my bag was a shadow brush from IBY cosmetics.  I have received several of their products in the past, so I pretty excited to get one of their brushes as well.  Plus, 🤔 can you really have too many brushes?!! 🤣 This was great for blowing out on the bottom lash line!



Next up, is a very Hunter Green eyeliner from SUGAR.  Like I said earlier,  I like being able to mix things up sometimes,  so having a green eyeliner is pretty cool!  Lol I did put it in my top and bottom waterline for this specific look.  It's very pretty, and glides on like a dream.  I feel like I should have this in black!!



Then the crown jewel of this month, this HOT Pink lipstick from Mellow.  This is probably my 3rd lipstick from this brand, and my opinion on them still stands the same, they are super pigmented, creamy, and very comfortable to wear!  I really should look up this brand to see where its sold, because I've only seen their products in my glambags.  Again I'm a Basic B, so I wont get much wear out of this color, but it really is a fun color!!




Lastly, is a lip balm from bkr PARIS.  It's this teeny tiny little pot, seriously I think its smaller than a quarter! Lol But it is very hydrating and when tapped on top of that pink lipstick,  it made my lips look wet, like... 🙄... ok, I see you girl!! 



Last months bag was a huge flop for me, but I loved this moths bag!  Also, do you know how hard it is to come up with a look where you have to use a Hunter Green eyeliner and a Hot Pink lipstick?!! Lol 

And that is all for today! I hope you enjoyed this review on your Friday!! Lol Be sure to check out the links below, love yall lots!! Bye!!!! 

- Krystal 😘


Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK1RXrTsuXd3p-No2KKJzHA

-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program





Comments

Popular Posts