Hello September!!


Have you ever just woke up and knew that it was gonna be a good day? I did this morning! First off, it's the first day of September, which I cannot believe that it's September already! I mean school just started and it literally feels like it just let out for Summer! And secondly, I got my new daily devotional book in the mail! New Day New You, by Joyce Meyers. I feel like it's so important to spend time with God everyday! I've done some of the devotionals on my Bible app. But I wanted to try something new! And I love Joyce Meyers, so it was a no brainer!!



I was super excited when it came in! When I flipped to today's date, you won't believe what the title was!! "Believe in the Favor of God" I mean WOW! I was just talking about the Favor of God the other day! In her writing she said;

"Favor is actually a part of grace.So the grace of God, is the favor of God. And the favor of God is the grace of God - that which causes things to happen in our lives that need to happen, through the channel of our faith - the power of God doing something for us that we can neither earn, nor deserve."

Like I was telling Kesha the other day, "you don't realize it, til you realize it". Once I realized that I had favor with God, I started thanking Him for everything that happened, and claiming Favor of god! I would say, "thank you Jesus for the favor!" Even the little things, like a parking spot close to the store front.  Stephen and I even ask God to give favor to our kids as they go to school.  It changed my whole mindset and the way I pray! lol Anyways I just wanted to encourage you guys to ask for Gods favor everyday and speak it over your children! Jesus loves you!
XX Krystal!





Comments

Popular Posts