Play by Sephora - July 2017

Play by Sephora is a monthly subscription box where each month they curate a selection of new and best-selling products, from makeup to hair care to skincare to fragrance.


I love it when I get my bag and I can literally use everything in it! The July bag was awesome! I received my bag about a week ago, which gave me plenty of time to test and review all the goodies that I got!


We'll start with the hair product, which is one of my favorites, and I wasn't even mad that it's a #RepeatOffender The Briogeo Rosarco Milk leave in conditioning spray. I have gotten this in a FabFitFun box a few months back, and then I'm pretty sure I've gotten it in a Play box a couple months ago. But like I said I love it, and how it leaves my hair feeling so soft.



Now on to the skin. This is probably my favorite item out of everything. It's a Rose Face Mask. It says that it's infused with real rose petals, it hydrates and tones. When I first put it on it felt kinda like jelly and it was very cool feeling as I applied it to my face. You're supposed to leave it on for 10 minutes the wash it off. I promise you this is legit! I've used this for the past week and my face is so soft. I know that when it's gone, I will be purchasing this product!

Next for skincare is this Caudalie glow activating anti wrinkle serum. This goes on after you tone and before your makeup. This is usually the step that gets skipped...




The 4th product is this beautiful lipstick from Tarte. It's from their Rainforest of the Sea collection. It's not a liquid lipstick, but it lasts a long time!


The 2nd makeup product was a black mascara from Bobbi Brown. There's really nothing to say about it, it's just a mascara. I'll stick it in the drawer with all the other mascaras, and use it when I get to it!! However, I do appreciate the occasional mascara thrown in, for the fact of me not having to buy them!


And as always, you will receive a perfume sample in every bag. Which is a good thing, seeing as I get to see if there are other brands out that that I might love! This months perfume choice is Clean reserve! It's usually a hit or miss every month, but this month was a hit for sure. I love this, it has a light floral scent.

And that's it for the July 2017 Play box! I hope you guys enjoyed my review! Until next time!!

- Krystal 😘







Comments

Popular Posts