Testing Products for Free!! - Influenster - Splash VoxBox

These past few weeks have been super busy with, trying to prep our house to be sold, kids summer stuff, working on new Zumba coreo, and just life in general.  We have finally gotten to a point where we can actually sit for a minute, so I decided to tackle a few blog posts. 





Which brings me to today's topic, Influenster!! I found Influenster through someone on YouTube that I follow, I think it was a girl named Channing. Anyway, Influenster is a sub box company that will send you products to test for free. This box is my 3rd one, and I love getting them. If you are interested in Influenster, leave your email in the comments section and I'll send you an invitation!

This specific campaign is called the Splash VoxBox. It was small in size, but it was loaded with items that were all focus on summer time fun!!


Since I had watched the live unboxing, I already knew what was coming in the box. And the first thing I went for was the Mike & Ike Sour-Licious Zours! I'm a candy lover, and these have the right amount of sour and sweet combination. 


The next thing that I was really excited to get was the new Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink. The color was just my shade and looked amazing on. But, this was a terrible formula. It was super sticky, not the good sticky either. It was almost like glue. It was gross. 


The 3rd product that I absolutely loved, was the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo. You can never have too many dry shampoos in your cabinet! This is a true dry shampoo, not a texture spray. It doesn't leave a white cast, you don't feel like you need to wash your hair after using it, it's just a clean refreshing feeling. AND, it smells like cupcakes! Which makes sense considering the fragrance is Warm Sugar!! 



The next product is an essential oil from Nature's Origin. It's a roll on aromatherapy oil called, Invigoration. The box says it's uplifting, revitilizing, and stimulating, which you can smell the lemon in it. I've used it a couple times, I didn't really notice anything different, then again I'm pretty hyper active by nature, so that could have something to do with it. But it does smell nice.



The 5th product was a nail polish from SinFul Colors. There were several different colors that were sent out, I received the orange one. Orange is not really my color. However, I did try it out just for the sake of trying it out! Lol There wasn't anything special about it, it's just a normal glitter nail polish.


And last but not least, I received an exfoliating mud mask from Tree Hut. I really liked the mask, It left my face super soft and clean feeling. I've actually used up most of the little jar already. Also, it dries really fast. I wasn't expecting it to dry as fast as it did. But you leave it on til it's completely dry then just wash it off!



Overall this was a fabulous box, especially to get for free! 4 out of the 6 products were full size. There were several uses out of the mud mask. And the dry shampoo is a great travel size! Other than the lippie being super sticky, I have no complaints on this box!

Again if you are interested in trying Influenster, leave your email and I'll get that invite to you as soon as possible! Be sure to share this review with someone who might be interested in Influenster. I hope you guys have an awesome weekend, until next time!

- Krystal 😘

Comments

Popular Posts