Ipsy Glam Bag Review! - February 2018

Hello everyone, Happy Friday!! Today I am unbagging my February Ipsy Glam Bag with you!  I love it when they just nail it, and this month they did! I loved all of the products that came in my bag this month.  


For those who may not know, Ipsy is a monthly makeup/beauty subscription. You will always receive 5 products, with at least 1 being full size. It's only $10 a month and that includes shipping.


This months bag is really cute. It definitely goes along with Valentine's day theme, with the soft pink and black lace.  I think last year the bag was denim with neon orange trim. Lol it was cute too, but not for February!!


First up is this new facial mask.  It's a priming mask, which I've never heard of before.  You supposed to put the mask on , leave the product your face as a primer! I literally just got this, so I will have to do an update on my thoughts about it.


2nd in my bag was this little eyeshadow palette from Pacifica.  I was really excited about this one. I've never really used purple eyeshadow before so this was definitely interesting to play with. These are all Shimmer, so I did have to pull mattes from another pallette when I was playing with them. For they are not high in pigment, but they do put off a good amount of color. I used a setting spray on one and it worked so much better.  I only used the golden color on the left and the 2 purples on the right.




Next in my bag was a highlighter from IBY.  At first glance I was like this is going to be too dark for me.  When I swatched it, I was like nope, this is going to be too dark for me.  However, I did try it anyway.  I had to use the lightest hand possible and a Luxie 322 tapered highlighting brush, BUT it went on beautifully!! 





Then I got a mini liquid lipstick from Mellow, and I forgot to take a picture... What is wrong with me?! Lol I had it laying there, I even got a picture of the swatch.... Ugh.... Anyway, this color is my jam! It is a matte lippie, but it's not a long wearing liquid lippie. It starts crumbling when you eat and drink.  So if your not eating and drinking it will last a little longer.  And I still can't believe I didn't get a product shot.  


The last product was a double ended Luxie 249 eyeshadow brush.  I used this brush while playing with the makeup, it works like a dream!  One end is for blending the other end is for packing, or to be more precise.


I'm not sure if I've ever talked about this before, but with Ipsy there is a point system.  You get points by reviewing your bag and products online.  When you allow those points to build, you can put them towards free products.  In my case, I cashed in 500 points to get a new Luxie brush.  Most of the time I miss the good things because I can't figure out when the rewards are posted. But I'm always excited about brushes, especially good brushes!!



I hope you guys enjoyed this review, what products did you get?  What awesome products did you cash your points in for?  Never tried Ipsy? Click here to sign up today!!  I hope you guys have an awesome extended weekend!

- Krystal 😘

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup



The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program
http://sot.ag/6JBr6




Comments

Popular Posts