Lovers Gonna Love.

With Valentine's Day coming up here pretty quick, people are flooding the stores in search for that perfect gift.  A gift that they can only hope will express just how much they love their significant other.  However, we have become so materialistically minded, that I feel like people, we, have missed the true meaning of love.  



To be completely honest, we can't truly love someone to the fullest capacity that God had intended in the beginning, unless you abide in Him.  He created love in it's entirety, and when we abide in Him, and He in us, He will show us how to walk, talk, and live in love.  So get in the word and allow the Father to teach you.  Below are a few of my favorite scriptures on love.


"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand it's own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures though every circumstance." 
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

"But if we love each other, God lives in us, and His love is brought to full expression in us." 
1 John 4:12 

"...God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.  And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect..." 1 John 4:16-17

"I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love.  When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father's commandments and remain in His love.  I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes your joy will overflow!  This is my commandment : Love each other in the same way I have loved you." 
John 15:9-12   

" The Father himself loves you dearly because you love me and believe that I came from God." 
John 16:27

"Beloved, if God loved us, we also ought to love one another."
1 John 4:11

"If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." 
John 14:23

- Krystal 😘


Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup



The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program
http://sot.ag/6JBr6


Comments

Popular Posts