Marc Jacob's - Influenster

Happy Friday y'all!!  So, i have been apart of Influenster for a year now, which is pretty exciting.  Influenster has allowed me to try products and different brands that I normally wouldn't try or even think of trying.  For those who don't know, Influenster is a company that sends out products to their members for testing and reviewing purposes.  


I have received several boxes over the past year.  This last box is from Marc Jacob's Beauty.  Influenster sent me 2 of their Liquid Lip Crayons.  They are described as a liquid lipstick in stick form.  It's supposed to make for an easy application.  As in "one swipe and done" easy!  


In this collection, there are a total of 10 shades.  As I mentioned before, I received 2 of them.  I got Send Nudes and Flaming-Oh.  Send Nudes, is a darker nude-brown shade, (and my favorite of the two!) and Flaming-Oh, is a bright fuchsia pink color.  These lip crayons are super soft.  Like so soft, that you have to be extra careful not to touch it on anything, because it gets everywhere, real fast!!  Actually, as I was doing swatches on the back of my hand, the tip broke off.  They are very pigmented, I mean the color is there!!  


Overall, I'll give them a 4 out of 5 stars.  And that's only because I feel like they're too soft, and it's easy to make a mess with.  But other than that I really like this product.  I would definitely recommend these to a friend.  I googled them, they are sold at Sephora for $26 each.  Which, I feel like that is a little pricey for me, but then again, it's Marc Jacob's, and they have amazing beauty products.

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed my review, I'm hoping it helped someone out.  Be safe this weekend, and I'll see y'all back next week!! 

- Krystal 😘

YouTube ⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtu.be/8cg3fgq9DN4


Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup



The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program
http://sot.ag/6JBr6




Comments

Popular Posts