Alignment = Increase

I've had several people ask what does Apostolic Alignment mean.  (In reference to my post last week).  

Ephesians 4:11-12 And he himself gave some to be Apostles, some Prophets, some Evangelists, and some Pastors and Teachers, for the equipping of the Saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.

The word "equipping" in the Greek is Katartizo. Which means alignment; or to put in its proper position. 

Two weeks ago at the commissioning, Apostle Ken started to explain how things are going to shift once you link arms and align with the right people. He went on to talk about how your authority and gifting will increase, and the favor on your life will reach a higher level. You can find the full content herehere.

I've known for the past year that I've had Gods favor! I tell people all the time, "Jesus loves me, because when I pray, things happen". Once I realized the favor was there, I started walking in it. Now let me explain how I know that Jesus hears my prayers. Last year, some people moved this old 1970's model trailer house into our neighborhood. And I was like, no, this is gonna bring our property value down. After it sat there for a few months, I started thanking Jesus for removing it. I kid you not, 2 weeks later the trailer was gone! That's just one instance.  There have been several other things that I have prayed for that has happened in the same manner, but we'll be here all day if I tell you all of them.

Since we came into alignment with Joe Joe, Ken, and Dutch, something has changed in me. For the past 2 Sundays in a row, I felt like I was in control of the service. Not like "controlling the service", ugh, it's hard to explain. Last Sunday during worship I was praying, not singing the words on the screen, and Gods presence filled the room. For the first time EVER I prayed out loud... For those who know me, they know I am TERRIFIED of praying out loud or speaking in front of others. Well, this past Sunday, yesterday, I was praying during worship again, not singing along with everyone else. It all happened so fast, but I remember, I kept saying, "Lord stir up the hearts of the people in this room, stir up the atmosphere, we only wanna hear from you, make yourself known in this place, we don't wanna hear from the preacher, we just wanna hear from you". YALL, THE PASTOR DID NOT PREACH!!! I was like, whoa.. what the heck just happened! 

Anyway, someone in the congregation got a word of knowledge about someone having heart problems. A lady answered the word of knowledge. There were about 4 people around this lady, praying around her. The Pastor grabbed my hand put it on this lady's heart and said, pray! And BAM the lady hit the floor. GUYS that was the first time that has EVER happened to me. 

Like I said, something has changed in me, since our alignment with the Apostles. God is doing a major work in me, in my life, and in our ministry. And I'm here like, "Do it Lord, it's all for your glory!" I've heard for years, "be a thermometer, not a thermostat". In other words if you don't like the atmosphere, then change it!! 

"Alignment with the right people will help you grow".  - Joe Joe Dawson

I don't think I knew how much and how fast, til now! A friend told me this, "when you align with the complete will of God, you bring shift, your words have power, you haven't seen anything yet".  The more that you align, the more harvest you get. God is moving in the Earth today, and we need to be ready for that harvest.

-Krystal











Comments

Popular Posts