Happy National Lazy Mom's Day!


Hey you guys!! Its Friday!! Oh wait, that doesn't really matter when your title consists of the word MOM! lol Not only is it Friday, but it's also the first day of September... I cannot believe Christmas is only 115 days away, but who's counting right? (YES, if you didn't know, I'm one of those crazy folks who loves everything about the Christmas season, including but not limited to the music.)  

Y'all, I am super stoked about today! Why, you ask? Because it's National Lazy Mom's Day!! Heck yes, I am so down for this! So to all the awesome mom's out there, who work your tails off either at home or in corporate America enjoy your day!  Take it easy because seriously how often does this national holiday come around?  Don't cook, opt for take out or sandwiches and chips if you're tight on funds.  Leave the dishes in the sink, they'll be fine. I promise they aren't going anywhere!  Mom's, you owe it to yourselves to be lazy every now and then.  With all of the "mom" duties that we have 24\7 why can't we take the day off and just do nothing?

I've already got my day planned! (Yes, I had to plan this, or it wouldn't happen) Since my husband is off today, I'm not even taking the kids to school, nor am I picking them up, he is.  I will not be going anywhere, so there's no need for makeup, or to brush my hair. #messyhairdontcare I've already done my meal prepping for the week, so I don't have to worry about lunch. I think I'm just gonna catch up on some reading that I've kinda put on the back burner since the move. Here is what I'm currently reading.  And then I'm pretty sure i'll let my kiddos have a movie night so that I can continue with the laziness. I"m tellin ya, I'ma do it right! 

Also, I found a National Holiday Calendar that I thought y'all would enjoy. If you click on the picture below you can get the schedule for yourself.  I know there are several National Holidays that I'm looking forward to!  It's from a site called Planoly.  You can also find a cute planner calendar to download and print out here
https://d2fni493fitngs.cloudfront.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/24201437/september-2017-national-holidays.pdf

I hope you all enjoyed this weeks post. I'ts a little different, but that's ok! As always, have a fabulous yet safe weekend! 

-Krystal


Comments

Popular Posts