Influenster Nexxus Review.


Hello everyone! Today's post is a review on the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Shampoo and Conditioner. These products were sent to me from Influenster, for testing and reviewing purposes.  These products were complimentary and all opinions expressed are my own.  



When I received the email that I was in this campaign, I got so excited! I mean, I've gotten other Influenster voxbox's before, but it was never any specific brand! This is my 4th box, and the previous 3 were all mixtures of different products and brands. My Influenster girls know what i'm talkin about!


Enough with all that, on to the review! First off, I thought it was quite funny that I got shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, considering I don't color my hair!! (yes, I'm naturally this blonde!!) I did go ahead and try it out, with expectancy of the shampoo being extremely moisturizing, but it wasn't.  It's like a regular shampoo and conditioner that I would normally use.  And it smells really good and the packaging is really pretty.  I probably will not be purchasing either the shampoo nor the conditioner, ONLY because it does cost a little bit more than what I usually like to spend on a shampoo and conditioner.  However, if you dye your hair you may need the extra protection, and may be completely satisfied with the pricing.

The photo below was taken last weekend, which would have been a week into using the shampoo and conditioner together.  I have been going completely natural, (no blow dryer, no straightener, and no curling iron) for about a month and a half, and just really trying not to damage my hair while letting it grow back out.  But this particular night I did use both the dryer and curling iron, and It looks and feels pretty healthy to me. I just don't know if it's from the shampoo and conditioner or not putting heat on it for an extended amount of time.






If anyone is interested in Influenster please let me know. all I need is your email so that I can send you an invite! I hope you guys enjoyed reading my review on the Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo and Conditioner.

- Krystal

Comments

Popular Posts