Influenster - Kohl's Love Your Look


Hello to the weekend! Actually, after my kiddos get out of school this afternoon, It'll be Hello to Thanksgiving break! WooHoo to no alarm clock for an entire week!! Also, who is completely excited about all the extra festivities that are going on right now? 🙋🏼‍♀️ I know I am, especially since the move, it seems like there's so much more to do on the weekends.  Tonight we're going down to Destin for a tree 🎄 lighting with Santa 🎅🤶, fun stuff!!

If you've been following me for a while, then you already know how much I love trying and reviewing new products.  That's why I love Influenster so much.  The Kohl's Love Your Look VoxBox was AWESOME!! I am so thankful to be included in this box.  I got so many new products to play with and the best part is that they were all free.


We can go over them in the order that you would use them.  So first up is a Black Tea Ultra Refining Mask from the brand Bremenn.  When I saw this little guy, to be honest, I was like dang this is tiny.  But after reading the instructions and actually using it, I realized that a little bit goes a long way.  I just dabbed it in a few spots over my face then rubbed it in.  It has a very cool feeling to it.  If you've ever used Sea Breeze, it's a similar feeling.  It's a 10 minute mask, so basically after it dries completely, you just wash it off with warm water.  It left my face feeling so soft.  I'm already planning to purchase this in full size!



Next up is a sample size of Pure Radiance Illuminating Oil from Christie Brinkley's skincare line.  Considering that I have oily skin I usually don't use facial oils, but I gave this a try anyway, and as I had suspected, it made my face feel very heavy in a way.  It's almost like I could feel my pores being plugged up as I pressed this on to my face.  The instructions say to use this before you moisturize, and honestly I wouldn't be able to handle this oil plus a moisturizer and my face.  


The third product in the box was a full size No Filter primer from PUR Cosmetics.  I actually really liked this primer.  It didn't feel heavy on the skin, and I didn't notice it making my face oily.  I will definitely be continuing to use this product, so if anything changes i'll keep you posted! 



On to foundation, kinda... I didn't open the samples because I can tell by looking at the shades, even the lightest shade will be too dark for me.  


Next up is an eyeshadow palette from BH Cosmetics.  The colors in this palette are very pretty and perfect for Fall.  There are 6 shimmer, no matte shades.  I did notice when I swatched them, that they were kind of chunky.  When I used them on my eyes, (it's hard to explain in writing) but they were kind of muddy, if that makes any sense??? It's like the shimmer went away once you tried to blend them.  However, when I used a wet flat packing brush, they seem to apply a lot easier.  I'm pretty sure this will be stuck in a box where I put products that I let my 6 year old play in.




I was pleasantly surprised to see that I got 2 mascaras from 2 different brands.  I didn't open either of them, because I just opened my new Marc Jacobs mascara about a week ago, and I really didn't want these to dry out before I get a chance to use them.  One is from The Balm Cosmetics and the other one is from Mally.  I've never heard of that brand, so I"m excited to try it out.



YES, we're still going!! Ok, so at first glance, this is what I was most excited about!  And then I swatched them, and they are SO not my colors.  I thought that the lighter of the 2 pinks was gonna be perfect, but after I put it on... no bueno... I was so upset about that, because I really wanted to use these.






And last, but defiantly not least, I got a new hairbrush!!  My mom actually got me one just like this only in gold and I love it, so I'll probably just give this one to my girls.  They need another one anyway since theirs got thrown away. Storytime!! EllyKay, (the 2 year old), hit Gavin, (the 10 year old), in the forehead with it, so he tossed it in the trashcan... welcome to my life... 


Alright guys, so that's it for this review.  I hope it was helpful.  Be sure to keep an eye out for next weeks post, I've already started on it, it's gonna be a doozy for sure.  It'll be about living in, and walking out a prophetic word.  

There are some things that's happened and things that haven't happened yet, that I've wanted to share, but I just can't right now.  If you want to keep up with things as they happen, be sure to follow me on Instagram @krys_chenault and on Facebook it's Krystal Chenault.  I hope you all have an amazing weekend and Thanksgiving, see you back here next Friday!! 

- Krystal 😘

P.S. If you want to join Influenster, please use my link to do it.  By you using my link I will get points added to my overall score, which determines whether I get another box or not! Thanks so much! BYE!!!

Ipsy

Influenster 

Marc Jacob's Ambassador

Comments

Popular Posts