Copy Cat: Take 2

Hello Friends, and happy Friday!!  I'm back with another Copy Cat look for less!  Actually today's post happened by total accident; I was working on a different one when I realized that I had saved this particular look a few weeks ago, and then decided to go with this one instead of the other one. 

Today's Copy Cat look was inspired by Little Red Dress from Hello Fashion Blog.  


There are small differences in both outfits, however I feel like I still get the same Fall vibes from both.  My dress is a new purchase, (wearing xs) but I bought these boots last winter.

Her look:
Red Dress: $148 - Nordstrom (Free People)
Black OTK boots: $230 - Nordstrom (Alinda)
Total: $378

My look:
Red Dress: $30 - Micheal Kors (TJ-maxx)
Black OTK boots: $30 - Cato's 
Total: $60

So, proving yet again, you can recreate looks that you like, without having to break the bank!  You just have to keep an eye out for good quality items.  But above all, find what you like, and what you feel comfortable wearing.  






I hope y'all have enjoyed this look a like for less post.  Let me know if you did! Please before you leave, hit that follow button!!  Also, tomorrow is Veterans Day, so be sure to thank a Vet and let them know that they are appreciated.  Talk to you later!

Want more fashion? Here's another Copy Cat. Looking for a budget savvy, yet trendy DIY? Check this one out!! Also, be sure to check out the links below, there might be something that you like!!

- Krystal 😘

Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products


Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program


Comments

Popular Posts