The Nick Box - Fall 2017 - Treats & Treasure


I am definitely a girly girl, when it comes to makeup, beauty, and fashion.  I have a serious obsession with shoes and bags, that I'm most certain I got from my mom!  But I am also a kid at heart! Which is my main reasoning for The Nick Box!  


The Nick Box is a quarterly subscription, where you get exclusive Nickelodeon merch.  Each box is $50, and is supposed to have over $100 of products inside.



This is my 3rd Nick Box, and they have yet to fail me.  You can see the Spring box here. And the Summer box  here. And this box is no different.  Every time I open them up, I pull out a piece of my childhood!  Enough waffling, let's get to the good stuff!! (As always, I'll let it speak for itself!) 


Reptar Bar: Rugrats

Thick plastic plates: Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, and Angry Beavers.
(I left them in the wrapping until we move!)


Alarm clock: Rocko's Modern Life.

Vinyl collectable: CatDog 

Candy dish: Ahh, Real Monsters.



Match pin: Are you afraid of the dark?

T-shirt: Are you afraid of the dark?
(Size small)


I can't hardly wait to get into a permanent residence, so that I can actually use what Ive gotten from these boxes.  


For anyone else who loves all things Nickelodeon, I have a code for you that will knock off $10.  I hope you guys enjoyed seeing what came in the Fall 2017 Nick Box! Click the link to save $10 on your first box!  

I hope yall have an awesome weekend. 

- Krystal 😘


Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products


Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program



Comments

Popular Posts