Embrace the Fanny!

Hello to all you gorgeous people out there in internet land!! So my question is, how many of you have gotten sucked into the "Fanny Pack" trend? Some of you youngins may know it by it's new name, "Belt Bag"!! 


Hahaha!! That's right folks the 80's/90's trend has made a come back, in a big way, and I'm kinda diggin it!  Now to be completely fair, I still don't like the old style, and I prefer to call it a belt bag.  If you notice, when trends cycle, they always seem to tweak it here or there to improve in one area or another.  Last year Gucci nailed it when they revamped the Fanny Pack, and it didn't take long for the other brands to catch on, and it doesn't seem like the trend is going away any time in the immediate future.  

Personally, I can't justify spending $1,100.00 for a bag... 🙅🏼‍♀️ Scratch that... I can, my husband can't!! 😂 Which is why I try to stick to the lower end of the designer spectrum; Steve Madden, Kate Spade, Calvin Klein, ect.. ect.. 


The Belt Bag that I have been loving lately is this brown leather Calvin Klein one that I got a couple months back.  This one is big enough to hold just your essentials.  I was only able to fit my driver's license, debit card, carmex, a lipstick, some gum, and my phone inside, so like I said, only the essentials!  This particular one is flat, so it's not too bulky under your jacket.  Ive used it several times, and it is very easy to pop your phone/cards in and out.  I've had my eyes on one this one in red from Steve Madden, for quite sometime.  Maybe if my husband reads this, he'll know what to get me for Valentine's Day!!  😜

That's it for today, I hope you have an awesome weekend.  Until next time!

- Krystal 😘

Ipsy video ⬇️⬇️⬇️

YouTube  ⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtu.be/hbmUAyOrkUU


Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup



The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program
http://sot.ag/6JBr6



Comments

Popular Posts