Natural Cold Buster Smoothie!!

Good morning!!!  Y'all, I am so glad to actually be able to breathe... out of both nostrils!! Ha... This whole past week has been terrible for me.  For those who know me, know that I NEVER get sick.  Like seriously, besides the occasional kid that pops out from time to time, I haven't been to see a doctor since I was in 6th grade with strep.... Eugh.... 



Anyway, this whole past week I have sneezed continuously, and blew my nose til I rubbed the poor thing raw.  My head felt like it was under water, with a killer migraine that just lingered around.  So this week I turned myself into guinea pig, trying different home remedies that I found on Pinterest.  I even tried the Medicine Ball from Starbucks, and it was no bueno.  However, I did find a smoothie recipe that seemed to have done the trick.  Which brings me to today's post! 



1 whole orange
2 bananas
1/4 tsp. cayenne 
Couple slices of fresh ginger
Handful of spinach
Splash of cranberry juice (you can use water, milk, silk, ect...)

Now, that's just a base.  You can add other things to it if you'd like.  I made enough that I was able to have a small cup a day for 3 days.  I had originally put 1 banana, and it wasn't thick enough, so I added a second one. Also, I think if I had put anymore cayenne pepper in it, it would've been too spicy.  So, unless you like the spicy, be careful.

If anyone has any other home remedies for colds, or even migraines, let me know in the comments, I'd love to try them.  Be sure to check out my YouTube channel, and please subscribe while you're there.  I'm going to try to have a video of some sort to coincide with every blog post!  If there is anything that you guys want to read about or see, please let me know, I'm really enjoying this new adventure! Have a fabulous weekend, and I'll see you back here next Friday!! 

- Krystal 😘

YouTube  ⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtu.be/hbmUAyOrkUU


The Nick Box - Saves you $10 


Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

Influenster - Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program
http://sot.ag/6JBr6

Comments

Popular Posts