Ipsy Glam Bag Review - January 2018

Good morrrnniiinnnggg!!!!!  Man it feels like I haven't done an Ipsy review in forever, I think mainly because for the past few months, they just haven't been very good.  BUT this month was really good, I really enjoyed all of the products that I received  in my January bag!


For those that may not know, Ipsy is a monthly subscription box, or bag... that comes with 5 deluxe samples with at least 1 full size product.  The products are a mixture of hair care, make-up, skincare, and every now and then they throw in a nail care product.  This subscription is only $10.00 a month, which is a really good deal considering you get a new cute, (most of the time), make-up bag every month! I have a code linked below if you're interested in Ipsy.  So, let's get into it, shall we?!


As always I will start with the product that you would use first.  First up is the Mary-Lou Manizer, from The Balm Cosmetics.  With me being so fair skinned, this is a highlight that I can actually use and it not look too dark or gray.  It gave just the right amount of luminosity in all the right places.  It's like they were thinking of me while they were formulating it!!




Second is a lip scrub, from Trust Fund Beauty.  I have never used a lip scrub til now.  After using it everyday for a week, there's no way i can't not use one!  lol I'm not sure if all are made like this one though.  But for real this one tasted like candy.  Like, I wanted to eat it.  I have been a Carmex girl for as long as I can remember, and I cannot remember Carmex making my lips this soft, ever!  



Next in my bag was a liquid lipstick from Kokie.  Honestly, I didn't know that Kokie made make-up products.  I have several nail polishes from them, but this is my first beauty product.  It seems to be a little thicker than the other liquid lips, which I think makes for easier application.  It took a few minutes to dry down, and it stayed in place for most of the day.  It's an ok lip product, it's probably not one that I would gravitate towards on the regular. 




The 4th item in my glam bag was this really pretty electric blue, nail polish from the brand Pretty Woman.  I don't normally wear polish on my fingernails, (I use press on nails!!!) and then I don't wear it on my toenails in the winter because it rubs off really fast.  So, I haven't tried this yet, but I am super excited to try it when the temps aren't 15 below freezing... Once I have tried it out I will do an update on this post!!


And last, but definitely not least, is a hand cream from Cake!  I have received this exact one before, but it's ok, because I like it.  Just fyi... it smells like cake!!! oh haha yeah it does!!  lol it also leaves your hands feeling super soft.  I haven't had any this small in a while, so i've been lugging around a huge bottle of lotion that my MIL got me for Christmas, lol so now I can toss this one in there, and prevent a shoulder surgery from happening in the near future!


That's it for today, I hope you guys enjoyed going through my Ipsy bag with me, I know that I love reading about them and watching them.  Don't forget, I have my Ipsy link down below, if you wanna sign up.  OH AND!!!! Be sure to check out my YouTube channel!!! Yes, it's still in the very beginning stages, BUT, if you would subscribe and give the few videos that I do have posted, a thumbs up, that would be just fantastic!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, be sure to bundle up because, baby it's cold outside!! 

- Krystal 😘

Ipsy video ⬇️⬇️⬇️

YouTube  ⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://youtu.be/hbmUAyOrkUU


Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup



The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!


Influenster - Test Free Products

Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program
http://sot.ag/6JBr6






Comments

Popular Posts