Backpack Lookbook!


Good morning, it's FAARIIDAAYY!  The majority of the day will be spent doing laundry and packing, since we will be heading out to Arkansas first thing tomorrow morning.  Stephen has a few days off, so we have planned to go get the rest of our belongings that were left in our house that we are selling.  We're just hoping that it'll all fit in the back of Stephen's truck 🤔... We're gonna be staying at my mom's house while we're there and I'm just really excited to see and spend time with my family for a few days!

From the title of this post I'm sure you already know that today's post is all about the bag that I'm currently obsessed with.  If you follow me on Insta, then you're probably sick of seeing it! lol #sorrynotsorry I got this Steve Madden backpack (I am also obsessed with all things Steve Madden!) towards the end of August and have literally been using it every single day since!  

The leather made It the perfect transition bag from late Summer going into Fall.  I"m not sure how well it will work in the winter months, it may be difficult to use while wearing a coat or jacket.  It literally looks so good with all styles of clothing.  This bag is so versatile that it can be dressed up or down, from denim shorts and Jordan's to dress pants and heel's, and everywhere in between.  I could go on and on about how much I love this bag, like how it's the perfect size, not too big, or too small.  About how all my stuff fits perfectly, how easy it is to just pop my keys in the front pocket, but I won't, I'll just leave it right here!!









I hope you all enjoyed this lookbook that I put together.  If you'd like to see more blog posts like this, please let me know in the comments!  Also, to go along with last weeks post, if you find an outfit that is super outrageously expensive, send me a screenshot so that I can see if I can find it at a much better price point. I think that would be a fun project!  Be sure to leave me some love and hit that follow button at the top!  Also, check out my links below, there might be something you like! Love you guys and hope you all have an awesome weekend!!

- Krystal

Code: KRYS369


Marc Jacobs Ambassador Program.







Comments

Popular Posts