Yes, Oh Yas - Review


Hey guys! So, I've found a new subscription box to try!  Yes, oh Yas, is a subscription box that delivers makeup and beauty products to their members on a monthly basis. They offer 3 (full-sized!) makeup / beauty items. 

You will find matte lip wear to sparkly eyeshadow palettes.  Their box includes makeup brands for you to discover.  This subscription box is $12.99 plus shipping. 

With it being a monthly service your original form of payment will be charged automatically on the first of each month. And you may cancel at any time!.

First off, it came in a basic small shipping box.  The products were surrounded by shredded paper. This is what it looked like when I opened the box.   



The description said that it comes with 3 products, but mine came with 5. There were 2 eyeshadow palettes, 2 lippies, and a blush.

Both eyeshadow palettes we're from the brand Beauty Creations.  Honestly, I've never heard of this brand.  So it was nice being able to try something new!

The Totally Nude pallete is full of the brown shades.  There are 4 mattes, 3 shimmer and 2 glitter.  I've used this pallete about 3 times now, trying to use different combinations.  It can definitely be used for lighter looks and more intense looks. It blends pretty good, and you can build with it to the intensity that you're wanting.  The shimmer / glitter ones work better when your brush is wet. The packaging is super cute. It comes in a tin kinda like the smaller Too Faced pallettes, and there's a mirror in it.

$7.99




The Petite Collection is more of a smokey pallete, with 3 mattes, 2 shimmers, and 1 glitter. The latter 3 shades are a shimmer charcoal gray, a matte black and a glitter black. But when I swatched them, they all looked the same. The glitter didn't have much glitter to it. To get black black, you have to continue to add more product. The packaging is very basic, but feels very sturdy and it comes with a mirror.

$4.99




The other 3 products are from Profusion.  The only place that I've seen this brand was at Ross and TJ Maxx. They are usually pretty inexpensive.  

This is a beautiful blush. It's perfect for my skin tone.  I actually used it on my eyes for one of the looks that I created.  The packaging is nice looking and it's a really good size!

I didn't see any single blushes on the website, but I found a blush pallette with 6 colors and it was $5


I was really glad to see 2 lippies in this box.  One was a chubby stick the other is a gloss.  The chubby stick has a matte finish. It is transferrable, so it won't dry out your lips. I used it as a lip liner.  The gloss is a pretty coral pink color.  It's pretty on it's own or as a topper.  I tried it both ways!

Chubby Stick - $5.00
I couldn't find this gloss on the website, but I did find a lip luster that was $2.


Overall, it's not a bad box, especially if you're wanting to find some different products that you wouldn't normally go for.  



All 5 full sizes products combined was $25. The subcription price, including tax and shipping it's almost $17.  Also I want you to know that this was the September box, I guess by time I ordered it, it was too late in the month to actually get it in September.  Now Octobers box is on it's way.  I'll hang in there for a little bit, but if you're normally going to get only 3 products, and it's almost $17, I'm not sure if it's worth it. Especially since these are cheaper products.

If you want to give it a try you can use my code at checkout to get 10% off your first box. And remember, if you don't like it after that first month, you can always cancel!!  I hope you all enjoyed this review on my first Yes, oh Yas box! Be sure to share with someone who may be interested!!

- Krystal 😘

Code: KRYS369


Marc Jacobs Ambassador Program.

Influenster
www.influenster.com/r/2765179

Comments

Popular Posts