Easy Christmas Recipes!!

Are we really welcoming December today?  Wow this year has just flown by, and this next month will be no different.  Between shopping, parades, and parties on top of your already hectic schedule, you will literally have no time to be in the moment.  So today I wanted to share with you a few simple recipes that I use to help get from one Christmas party to the next fairly easy! 


When I say simple, I mean, my kids helped with these!  The first one is the break and bake sugar cookies!  I can only imagine all the eye rolls I just got out of that one.  But seriously you get 24 already decorated cookies, so very little effort for these delicious little guys.  All you need is a cookie sheet and then follow heating directions on the box.


Next up are these Christmas tree candy pretzels!  These turned out so dang cute, I didn't wanna eat them because it would mess them up.  But I shamelessly ate a couple of them!  You can use almond bark and food coloring if you want, but I went with the already green melts from the party section.  Also, pay attention to what kind of candies you get to decorate with.  I thought I grabbed the chocolate balls, and after I hauled off and bit into one, I almost broke a tooth... Not pretty!  


Next up is microwave fudge!  Lol yes, fudge that you cook in the microwave!  My mom has been making this since I was in grade school, it's definitely one of those holiday staples in our house.

1 (1 lb. Box) powdered sugar
1/3 c. Hershey cocoa
1/4 c. Milk
1/2 c. Butter
1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
1/2 c. Nuts (optional)

Mix powdered sugar, cocoa, milk, butter in a microwave safe bowl.  Cook on high for 3 1/2 minutes.  Stir mixture add vanilla and nuts.  Stir until glossy.  Pour in a greased pan.  Let cool before cutting. 



I hope you guys enjoy these few easy to follow recipes!!  If you have a favorite simple recipes, post it in the comments so that I can try it!!

- Krystal 😘






Ipsy

Influenster 

Marc Jacob's Ambassador

Comments

Popular Posts