Last Minute Gift Ideas for Her!

With Christmas right around the corner, like literally around the corner, like bloop, oh hey there Christmas, how ya doin? Like, oh crap it's Christmas... If you have fallen into the procrastination category, then welcome to my life! Ha!  



But for real, I have put together a list of gift ideas for that absolute last minute shopper.  So first weigh your options.  Figure out if you can afford Dillard's or Walmart, Ulta or Sephora 🙄.  For whatever your s/o, mom, grandma, sister, or friend is into, there's always something to fit your budget.  I think these few ideas are fail proof, and any gal would love to receive any of these.  With all that said, here's what I've come up with!!

1) Beauty Products
   (makeup, nail polish, oils)

2) Handbags 
   (nude or black, it goes with everything)

3) Jewelry
   (bracelet, necklace, earrings, ring)

4) Pretty Candles
   (unsure of the scent? Go for Vanilla!)

5) Anything Cozy
   (a robe, scarf, slippers, throw blanket)






And that's all I have for you today loves!  I hope this helped someone.  Please share with someone who may need a little extra help with picking out a quick gift! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

- Krystal 😘

Ipsy

Influenster 

Marc Jacob's Ambassador

Comments

Popular Posts