Current Skincare and Haircare Routine.

Hey guys and gals!  How many parents are excited about Christmas break?? 🙋🏼‍♀️ I know I am!!  Who all still has Christmas shopping to do?? 🙋🏼‍♀️ this girl... I know, that darn procrastination bug is no joke... I only have a few gifts that have been sitting in my closet for a week, but I just can't bring myself to wrap them... Can I just not wrap anything, set it out Christmas Eve night, and say that it's all from Santa?! Hey, a girl can dream right?!! And what about the elf, who is ready for him to go away?? 🙋🏼‍♀️ Ooo me, me, me!! Before the holiday season, every year I get so excited about the elf, and all the cool ideas I see on Pinterest.  Then after a couple nights, the slacking kicks in, EVERY YEAR.  Mojo has only been here for a week and a half, and Stephen has bailed me out 3 times. But thankfully, he's been on strike for the past 2 days!  😂


Enough rambling, and on to today's post!  As most of you know, I am an Influenster.  Influenster is a company that partners with brands to help get their products tested and reviewed.  Most of the time, we get to test products before they hit the market.  These products are completely free for testing and reviewing purposes.  The product that I received this time was my inspiration behind my Current Skincare and Haircare Routine.  


For the most part, I have pretty good skin and hair.  These are products that I already use, and have been using for months, with the recent addition for my hair.  I am so thankful to Influenster for picking me to test and review products for them!




I use the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes to take off the day.  Even before hoping in the shower i like to use these, especially to remove eye makeup.  





Next, I use the Neutrogena oil free acne wash.  Now, I don't have acne nor have I ever had it.  However, I am oily in the T-zone, and this really helps with washing the oils away and cleansing your pores.  There are little scrubbing bits in this, and it always leaves my face so soft.  





Last product for my face, I use the Neutrogena healthy skin firming cream.  I KNOW I KNOW, IM GETTING OLD.... **Storytime** lol a few months ago, probably about 6 months, I noticed the 20 crows feet around my eyes.  That's when I decided that I needed some type of facial cream.  So, I went to the skincare aisle at Walmart and had NO CLUE what I was looking for, or what to get for that matter.  There was a lady, probably late 40's, who said that her dermatologist recommend all things Neutrogena.  Which helped tons.  I was already using other Neutrogena products, so that's what really helped me to decide on this particular cream.  So far I really like it.  After using it once in the morning and once at night for the past 6 months, I  have seen a big difference around my eyes.





The most recent addition to my night time routine is this Elvive L'Oreal extraordinary oil, that I received from Influenster.  First of all let me just point out that I have not had so much as a trim in almost a year.  So y'all know, ya girl needs a cut!!  There for a few months I went completely natural, meaning after a wash, I would let it air dry.  I wouldn't use my straightener or wand, just to help my ends to not split as bad.  I've been using this oil on the ends of my hair everyday for this whole past week, and it has seriously left my hair so soft, even my 6 year old has noticed how much softer it is!  The instructions say to use 2 drops and apply to wet or dry hair, so I do both!  It smells so good, and is not greasy at all.  I have also been using this oil on my body, instead of lotions!  If you have dry damaged hair, I would highly suggest you try this product!! 

Be sure to check out Influenster, to see if it's something that you'd be interested in.  If you use my link here, to sign up, it will help me get more products to test out and review!  Thanks so much for hanging out with me today y'all, and I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!! 

- Krystal 😘

Ipsy

Influenster 

Marc Jacob's Ambassador

Comments

Popular Posts