Ipsy - June 2017



Ipsy is another subscription bag that I receive each month. Subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with 5 deluxe samples and always at least 1 is a  full-sized beauty product! It's $10 a month, that includes tax and shipping! 

The theme this month is Volume Up. Basically they're encouraging you to amp up your beauty routine and step outside the box! This is fabulous in theory, but for the simple girl like me, it's a little daunting. Anyway I received some awesome products this month, that I've already dipped into!



The bag this month is so dang cute, it just screams rock & roll and chic all in one! I think it's my favorite out of them all!



First up are 2 face masks from BioRepublic. Anything with Aloe in it is great for your skin! From personal experience, I know that Green Tea is a great detox for your body, so I can only assume that a Green Tea face mask will detox the impurities from your pores! I think it's so awesome of Ipsy to include 2 masks!


2nd in my bag is a blush from The Balm Cosmetics, in the shade Balm Springs!! Lol their names are always so cute! I love this shade it's definitely in my safe zone!



Next was this eyeshadow from City Colors. And I'm sure you already know, this shadow will not get much use. It is a beautiful iridescent sea green, that's super pigmented but way out of tune for me!!

                    
4th in my bag is from NYX this can be used on the lips or cheeks. The texture is kinda like a moose consistency. I would use on cheeks but it doesn't give much coverage on the lips.



And last but definitely not least, is a nail polish from Trust Fund Beauty in this gorgeous coral orange color. It's almost like the shade changes depending on the lighting. Sometimes it more orange and others it's a neon pink, and it's so beautiful!! 

And that's all that came in my June Glam Bag! I know they're all different, so I'm curious to what you guys got! I think I had rather gotten the bronzey gold eyeshadow instead of the green that I got though. Anyway thanks for checking out my review, until next time!

-Krystal 😘 






Comments

Popular Posts