Play by Sephora - May 2017

I know this box is late, but this is also my first attempt at giving a review on anything.

 
  
So!! PLAY! by Sephora is a monthly beauty subscription box that sends you five deluxe, high-end samples and one perfume sample all handpicked from Sephora.


I've been subscribed since September 2016, and they have killed it nearly every month. May was no exception!!



The theme for May was "Beauty On The Rise". These are cult favorites, hard-to-find formulas, and one-of-a-kind brands that are making their mark.



First up is an Omega 9 hair mask from RAHUA. This professional strength formula from one of New Yorks most sought-after hairstylists features rare rainforest-Edmond RAHUA nut oil which Amazonian tribes have used for generations to get lustrous hair. And I know why they've used it for centuries, because it is amazing!! 



2nd is TATCHA, which is a plant-based oil that removes make-up and cleanses at the same time. The ingredients in this cleanser are formulated based on ancient japanese beauty traditions. It leaves your face so soft!! 



Third in my bag is a Hungarian Water Essence, from belif. I've honestly never heard of a Water Essence before. It says to put it on after toner and before your moisturizer. I was really surprised at just how moisturizing it was. However, I'm not real sure if I'd buy something like this though.




Next up, is a Highlighter from TREDTIQUE. The shade that Sephora put in my box is perfect for milky girls like myself!! Two thumbs up Sephora!! 




The 5th product in my box is a 3-in-1 lip stain, lip color, and lip liner. It is also non-transferable which is an instant girl favorite!! For someone whose afraid of color, this is definitely pushing my limits!! 




And last but not least is the perfume... Every month it's a hit or miss with the perfume. This month was definitely a miss for me. The Stella by TOCCA, in my opinion is a "Grandma scent".  However, I have actually found my favorite through this subscription service, so I'm really glad that they throw in a perfume sample!! 



Overall I love the May box. I love how all of the products for perfectly in the "cult favorites". I also love all the hydrating products, especially since it's summer time. Being in the sun can really do a number on your skin.

If this is something that you would like to see more of, please let me know!! 

- Krystal 


Comments

Popular Posts