The Nick Box - Spring 2017

Back before Christmas, I came across one of the coolest subscription boxes. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to get in on the awesomeness! What box is it, you ask?! The Nick Box!! Yes, I am aware that I'm a total nerd, but I've learned that I'm ok with that!! Lol


Here's a little about The Nick Box;

"The Nick box is a subscription service that will  bring some of your most memorable Nickelodeon experiences right to your door! Each box is filled with nostalgic goodies that you will treasure like vinyl toys, plush, apparel, household collectables and much more! Each quarter we bring you a different theme loaded with exclusive items that can only be found at the Nick Box."

And no I didn't come up with that, I copied and pasted!! So, let's get into this so you all can see what cool stuff came in the Spring box. 



When I opened the box I  saw Rocko's shirt! Which was so cool, and it was my size which was even better! As I dug through the box I noticed that the majority of the items were from Rocko's Modern Life! (I'm literally singing the theme song right now!) 🎶
https://youtu.be/OFxJDFodce4

Rocko's Modern Life.


To go along with Rocko's shirt, there were a pair of socks that look like his shoes!! 😂😂 I swear these are the funniest socks I've ever seen! Good thing I have a little bit of a tan! Then there was this super soft throw blanket that had Heifer on it. I know we will definitely get some use out of it.  The last of the Rocko's Modern Life stuff was a Filburt vinyl collectable. (The plastic part of the packaging was damaged, so I wasn't very happy about that.)

 Rocko's Modern Life.

Photo creds to my awesome 6 year old!!

Rocko's Modern Life.
The other things in the box consisted of a mixture of random things from some of my favorite childhood cartoons. Like Ren & Stimpy & Hey Arnold. I think the only cartoon in the box that I never really got into was Rocket Power. And I'm pretty sure that came out as I was getting into my early teens.


Hey Arnold!

Ren & Stimpy.

Ahhh, Real Monsters.



Ren & Stimpy. 

Rugrats. (Tommy Pickles Ball.)


Stickers.
I am so excited about this box, and that I get to share it with my kids. I've already pulled up episodes on YouTube, just to give them a little peek into my childhood. And that concludes all the awesome goodies that were in the Spring Nick Box! If anyone is interested in The Nick Box, you can do that here. I'm pretty sure they are already starting the pre-orders for the Summer Box. Below is a referral code for you guys to use!!
 http://i.refs.cc/AqPW4YIU




- Krystal 😘
Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products



Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program

Comments

Popular Posts