Broadway Color!

Last weekend I went to our local dollar store for a few items. While I was there I found a display of new makeup, that I have never seen nor heard of. The brand is BROADWAY colors. So I grabbed everything that you would need for a complete look! 



Concealer - $3. Contour kit - $5. Cheek pallet - $5. Eyeshadow palette - $3. Mascara - $4. Lip cream - $3. They didn't offer a foundation, and their brow products were way too dark for this white girl!



This cheek pallet is so pretty and has the perfect shades for my fair complexion! 



There were 3 other eyeshadow palettes, but I just grabbed the "safe zone" palette. The colors are very pigmented and blend well, but there is a lot of fall out.



Y'all, this Buttery Matte Lip Cream, is ahh- may-zing!! There were several colors to choose from but I only grabbed the 1. I wish I had grabbed others. This feels like velvet!! Seriously though,  I think I'm going back to get the other colors!! 


This is the complete look, and it only cost $23. I wasn't sure what the green and purple stuff was for, that was in the contour kit, so I didn't use it. 



I forgot to check the price for the nails... Woops... Anyway, I don't know why I've never used glue on nails, it seems so much easier than painting them. 

It's definitely out of my comfort zone, but overall, this was fun!!  I hope you guys have an awesome weekend!! 


- Krystal


UPDATE: After a week of using the majority of these products, they are really good, definitely worth the few bucks. I went and grabbed 3 other lip colors. I had to clip the nails down, 😂😂 I couldn't get my contacts out!!! Lol Anyway, thank you for hanging with me, and I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! 

Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products



Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program








Comments

Popular Posts