Play by Sephora - June 2017


I have to say I probably got a little too excited about the June Sephora Play box! Like seriously, everything was awesome, INCLUDING the perfume!



Play! is a monthly subscription box put together by Sephora. It's $10 plus tax, so rounding, it's really $11. You get 5 deluxe samples of higher end beauty products ranging from makeup, haircare, and skincare. And they always add in a perfume sample as well.


First up is a hair styling cream from Bumble and Bumble. This was okay, not my fav. You basically work it into your hair after washing and let it air dry for "sleek, easy, and soft air-dried hair", it does leave your hair soft, but it almost makes my hair oily looking. I'm sure it's just my hair color though. 


2nd is a curl hair cream from Briogeo, which I absolutely love their leave in conditioner spray. I have naturally wavy hair, and this is stuff is awesome!! 


I got 3 of these tanning facial wipes from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare. I was really excited to see this. My body tans so weird, my torso and legs get super dark, but my arms and face don't. I've only used one so far, so we will see how it goes after I've used all three wipes!.


Since we're on face products, let's talk about this tinted moisturizer from Tarte! This stuff is awesome!  Since this has SPF20 in it, I decided to wear it to the water park the other day, my face did not get burned nor did it cause a breakout!!


The 5th product was a liquid lipstick from Kat Von D in the shade K-Dub! This is my first Kat Von D product, so I was really excited to see that this was included!  Can we talk about how pretty this color is?!! I swatched it on my hand, and it is super pigmented and it's non transferrable! I have not used this on my lips yet, but I am really excited to try it out!!


Last but not least, the perfume! This month perfume pick is Blackout by Derek Lam 10 Crosby. The description says "Dark, daring, and romantic scent that combines notes of spicy chai tea with sweet floral". Every month it's a hit or miss with the perfume selection, this month was a hit for sure! It doesn't compete with YSL's Mon Paris, where I was like OMG I gotta have this in full size. But it's definitely one that I would consider purchasing! 

And that's all for the June Play box! I hope you enjoyed this review. 

-Krystal 😘

Let's be friends!

Email: krystalchenault@gmail.com


Instagram: @krys_chenault

Facebook: Krystal Chenault


-

Ipsy - Beauty/Makeup

The Nick Box - Saves you $10 and allows you to relive your 90's childhood!!

Influenster - Test Free Products


Marc Jacob's Ambassador Program




Comments

Popular Posts